Singapore,MAGICBOX,MAGIC,BOX,Esplanade,Lawrence,Priscilla,Khong,Parasol,Spikes doom,Jason,Dwayne,Iskandar,Illusions,Theatre,Magical,Gateway,productions,entertainment

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pick Up These Magazines

As the MAGICBOX opening date draws nearer, magazines have started ringing to find out what this event is all about. So I’ve been through some interesting interviews and photoshoots. So far, I’ve spoken to Her World, Shape and Women’s Weekly.

The Women’s Weekly photoshoot was by far the most interesting because the photographer chose Saddle Club for the background. It was nice to be out in the open, and I felt so serene and relaxed. I hadn’t realised it before, but I really enjoy outdoor shoots much more than posing in a stuffy studio with lights glaring in my face.

Her World outfitted me in green culottes(!), red heels(!) and a white blouse with puff sleeves(!) and a turtle neckline up to here! Well, we’ll have to see how that one turns out!


For my parasol magic photoshoot with Shape, I chose this outfit because it is so vibrant and exuberant.

If you want to know what the reporters and I talked about, please pick up the magazines – July issue of Shape, July issue of Her World and August issue of Woman’s Weekly. Do drop me your comments!

No comments: